After Class Activities
After your language courses, students are encouraged to practice their newly acquired language skills while participating in cultural & social activities as well as weekend excursions.
GEOS Vancouver organizes daily after-class activities and occasionally weekend excursions as well for our students. These exciting activities offer great chances to make new friends and to learn more practical English! Please note that these, activities can vary by season.
GEOS Vancouver may organize the following activities for students:
- The Vancouver International Jazz Festival
- Abbotsford International Air Show
- Caribbean Days Festival
- Crankworx Mountain Bike Festival in Whistler
- Annual Pride Parade
- HSBC Celebration of Light fireworks competition
- Tour de White Rock
- Rocky Mountains for sightseeing or hiking
- Tofino for surfing