Integrated Skills-Level 2
This course will help students improve their basic language skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing English. The course will help beginning level students become more confident so they can use what they learn in class to communicate familiar and basic needs in English with speakers outside the classroom.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Communicate in short routine conversations about needs and familiar day-to-day topics.
- Ask and respond to simple and familiar questions.
- Describe a situation, tell a simple story, and describe the process of obtaining basic goods and/or services using a variety of short sentences.
- Read a simple two- to three- paragraph passage about daily life and experience.
- Write simple descriptions of events, stories, future plans, or other familiar topics.
- Effectively communicate in writing ideas and information about personal experience and everyday needs.