GEOS Vancouver English Program - Register for a Free Trial!
Learn English at GEOS Vancouver!
Our Vancouver school is located right in the heart of Gastown, a beloved place for international students that's known for its charm, historical heritage and cultural events as well as many unique shops and restaurants.
This is also one of the oldest areas of the city and features Victorian-style buildings and a Steam Clock! Not far away from Gastown is the third largest Chinatown in North America, where students can shop for souvenirs and enjoy authentic Chinese food!
One of the great things about Vancouver is that you're able to see the famous Rocky Mountains from just about anywhere in the city. And just an hour drive from Vancouver you'll find one of the world’s best skiing resorts, Whistler!
Top Activities & Attractions
- Hiking in The Rocky Mountains
- Many Cycling & Bike Trails
- Explore Lynn Canyon
- Second Largest Port in North America
- Go Skiing & Snowboarding in The Winter
More About Geos Vancouver
What GEOS Offers
- New Students Get A Free Trail Lesson!
- Lots of Options For International Students
- Affordable Course Prices
- Learn English Easily
- Courses & Classes For Beginners and Up
- Professional and Experienced Teachers
- Activities and Excursions Available
- Comfortable Accommodations
If you would like to learn more about GEOS and how we can help you improve your English quickly and efficiently please contact us and we'll respond as soon as possible.