GEOS Boston English Program - Register for a Free Trial!
Learn English at GEOS Boston!
Boston is known as the "Athens of America" as the city is home to many colleges and universities including the the world’s top university, Harvard. Boston is often the first choice for students who want to attend an American college or university to complete their academic career while also improving their English skills.
The city is also known for its unique array of fresh seafood like lobster and traditional clam chowder! Founded in 1630, Boston is one of the oldest cities in the United States! Which is why many international students choose to study English here and learn about American culture.
Top Activities & Attractions
- Home of Harvard, A Top University
- Visit The USS Constitution
- One of The Oldest Cities in The USA
- See a Boston Red Sox Baseball Game
- Explore Colonial North America
More About Geos Boston
Accommodations | After Class Activities | Location & Facilities | Prices & Book Online
What GEOS Offers
- New Students Get A Free Trail Lesson!
- Lots of Options For International Students
- Affordable Course Prices
- Learn English Easily
- Courses & Classes For Beginners and Up
- Professional and Experienced Teachers
- Activities and Excursions Available
- Comfortable Accommodations
If you would like to learn more about GEOS and how we can help you improve your English quickly and efficiently please contact us and we'll respond as soon as possible.