Writing 3 & 4
This elective is designed to help intermediate students in IEP Levels 3 and 4 improve confidence, accuracy and clarity in their writing. Students will be given plenty of opportunities to practice in class, and will be given the tools and skills they will need to produce organized, clear and logical writing samples for personal, academic and work purposes.
By the end of the elective, students will be able to:
- Write expository compositions (compositions that explain things) that are logical, organized and clear.
- Express your ideas and yourself in writing
- Use your writing skills for school, business, on the Internet, or simply to communicate with other English speakers
- Edit your own writing and be able to give feedback to other people’s writing
- Enjoy the writing experience