Communicative Grammar 3
This elective is designed to help intermediate students in IEP Levels 3 develop and enhance intermediate grammar skills while listening, speaking, reading and writing English. Special focus is on the development of language skills needed to communicate and understand basic needs in an English-speaking environment. Students will be given plenty of opportunities to practice in class, and will be given the tools and skills they will need to interact with other native speakers outside the classroom.
- By the end of the elective, students will:
- Use grammar in context.
- Focus on communication practice in addition to written skills.
- Develop understanding of English structure.
- Develop reading skills that prepare students for an advanced level of study.
- Improve and refine existing knowledge of structures.
- Translate grammar skills into writing competencies.