Academic Writing 3 & 4
This elective is designed to help intermediate students in IEP Levels 3 and 4 improve confidence, accuracy and clarity in their academic writing. Students will be given plenty of opportunities to practice in class, and will be given the tools and skills they will need to produce organized, clear and logical writing samples for academic purposes.
By the end of the elective, students will be able to:
- Write paragraphs that are logical, organized and clear.
- Express your ideas and yourself in writing
- Use your writing skills for academic purposes
- Edit your own writing and be able to give feedback to other people’s writing
- Enjoy the writing experience