Active Listening-Level 3
This course is for students who have mastered basic language proficiency and who are developing intermediate conversational skills. Students will refine their ability to communicate their basic needs while beginning to experiment with communication in more demanding contexts of language use.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Participate with some effort in routine social conversations.
- Talk with confidence about needs and familiar topics of personal relevance.
- Show relatively fluent and connected speech.
- Follow very broadly the gist of oral communication between native speakers in more demanding contexts (e.g. radio broadcasts, formal conversations, etc.)
- Catch the main point in short, clear, simple messages.
- how a range of common everyday vocabulary.