Study English in Toronto with GEOS
Study in Canada's Most Diverse & Fun City!
Learn English in Toronto's Downtown Core close to all the major sights of this dynamic city! Easily check out Museums, art galleries, the CN Tower, Eaton Centre, Harbourfront, and Casa Loma after your classes!
Depending on the season, weekend excursions include a canoe trip into the heart of Algonquin Provincial Park, a bus trip to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, skiing at Blue Mountain or a weekend trip to Ottawa.
Toronto is also host to over 30 film festivals each year and other international cultural-events so students will have lots to do when classes are finished for the day!
Did you know?
- Toronto is one of the most multicultural cities in the world.
- The city has a reputation as one of the safest and cleanest cities in North America.
- Toronto is very active and has activities for every season.
- It's home to the largest university in Canada, University of Toronto.
- A very dynamic night-life.
- Explore many different cultural communities, cuisines, and attractions.