In this comprehensive English course, students grasp the fundamentals and get equal parts of all the skill areas:
Upon successful completion of this intensive English course student will be able to:
- Comprehend main points, details, speaker’s purpose, attitudes, levels of formality and styles when communicating in moderately demanding contexts of language use.
- Comprehend an expanded range of concrete, abstract and conceptual language. Can determine mood, attitudes and feelings.
- Learn English Grammar appropriate to their level
- Read authentic multipurpose texts: newspaper items, short stories and popular novels, sections of textbooks, simple routine business letters and documents.
- Read in English for ideas and opinions, to find general information and specific details, to learn content areas, to learn the language, to develop reading skills and for pleasure.
- Sufficiently grasp the meaning of text to paraphrase or summarize key points.
- Write to offer and request information, clarification, confirmation, agreement/commitment, and to express feelings, opinions and ideas to mostly familiar and sometimes unfamiliar readers.
- Interact and communicate with other English speakers in a culturally appropriate manner.