Study English in Ottawa with GEOS
One of the key features of the city is the Rideau Canal, which is not only a river accented by Ottawa's skyline, but also provides unique activities to visitors and students at any time of the year. In the winter the canal becomes the world’s largest ice-skating rink; and in the summer it's perfect to canoe or kayak.
Study English in Canada's Capital!
Students can enjoy many seasonal activities such as Winterlude in winter, Tulip Festival in spring, and Canada Day in summer. Because Ottawa is Canada's capital, Ottawa is home to many national museums and heritage sites.
- Ottawa is the center of Canadian government.
- It's a wonderful place to live and learn English.
- The city has a lot of festivals, light shows, tours, and Royal Canadian Mounted Police parades.
- Natural attractions include beaches, parks, woodlands, rivers, and lakes.
- It's very easy for students to travel to Montréal, Toronto, and Niagara Falls.