Study English & French in Montreal
Renowned for its European culture, architecture, and international festivals, Montréal is sometimes called the "City of Festivals" for the large number of events the city hosts.
Famous events like the Montréal International Jazz Festival, International Fireworks Festival, and the Canadian Grand Prix, which is Canada’s only Formula 1 race all attract millions of visitors from around the globe!
Montréal is a great place for students to learn English, French, or both at the same time!
- One of the largest bilingual cities in the entire world.
- A vibrant atmosphere provides an ideal environment for learning English or French.
- Most of the people of Montréal are bilingual, speaking fluent English and French.
- The city is built around a mountain and full and interesting communities like Old Montréal, Mount Royal, and the Island Parks.
- There are museums, antique stores, fashion boutiques, restaurants, and an excellent shopping district.
- Enjoy Montréal's special foods like smoked meat and poutine.