More Information About University Pathways
- North American colleges and Universities have very high-levels of education.
- Having an international degree can give you an advantage in getting a job in your home country.
- In Canada, studying at a Canadian college or university is one way to immigrate to Canada.
- North American colleges offer transfer programs to the most famous public universities in the USA and Canada.
- GEOS partners offer the opportunity to study and work in Canada while you study – and in some cases, work and study in the USA!
If it’s your goal to study at a college in North America, it’s our goal to help you do it!
GEOS North American Language Schools currently has relationships with over 50 different universities and colleges throughout Canada and the USA.
Why choose GEOS Pathways?
There are seven major advantages for students of the University Pathways Program from GEOS Languages PLUS:
- Many of our post-secondary partners in Canada and the USA don’t charge registration fees for GEOS students.
- Many of our partner institutions offer entrance without TOEFL or IELTS if you reach IELTS level 6.
- GEOS also has great TOEFL and IELTS preparation programs.
- Students have regular meetings with Academic Counselors who help you get ready for your college program.
- Our counsellors know a lot about college programs all around North America.
- The quality of the English program at GEOS is very high but much less expensive than most college and university English classes.
- GEOS has more than 50 partner institutions all across North America – and the list is always growing!
Agents and various associates recruit potential students and/or students inquire to schools directly. Students currently at our schools may also apply to this program during their studies.
Students or the agent representatives submit applications to both GEOS Languages PLUS and the university/ college of their choice. The length of time students study at one of our schools depends on their level upon entrance. (Each level takes on average 12 weeks to complete.) Students must register for a minimum of 3 months in either a Semi-Intensive Course, an Intensive Course, a Super-Intensive Course or an Exam Preparation Course (IELTS, TOEFL,Cambridge).
GEOS Languages PLUS and the partner post-secondary institution supports applications for student visas by providing a conditional letter of acceptance each.
More details about enrollment here.