Active Listening-Level 2
This course is for high beginning students who want to practice and improve their basic listening, speaking and pronunciation skills. This course will help students communicate basic skills with little or no help. Students will develop skills to follow simple conversations.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Communicate in short routine conversations about needs and familiar topics of personal relevance.
- Ask and respond to simple and familiar questions.
- Describe situations of personal relevance in simple terms (e.g. a situation, living conditions, obtaining goods and services, etc.)
- Recognize and follow many common everyday instructions and directions.
- Develop an adequate vocabulary for routine everyday communication.