Study English in Vancouver with GEOS
Our school in Vancouver is located right in the heart of Gastown, a downtown neighbourhood known for its charm, historical heritage and cultural events, boutique shops and restaurants. It's the oldest area of Vancouver and is home to a number of Victorian-style buildings.
Experience Western Canadian Culture!
Vancouver offers a unique combination of recreational outdoor activities accentuated by a mountainous backdrop and urban oasis that is perfect for every type of student. Register for English courses and begin your Western Canadian adventure today!
- Mild climate and beautiful scenery.
- One of the world's most popular destinations for tourists.
- Winters are wet, not cold and it rarely snows.
- Home of one of the best skiing resort, Whistler.
- See the mountains from almost anywhere in the city.
- Walk or cycle to famous Stanley Park.